Try these at home and have fun!!!!!
- On line value cards with abacus: To develop the concept of number, number order, relationship between numbers and place value.
- Interactive Hundred Square
- Give the dog the bone: Emphasis on counting and place value given a certain length of time.
- Building a Hundred Square: ordering digits on a hundred square in the correct order
- Number Lines activities for rounding up and rounding down and place value with minus and plus figures
- Fraction wall/Decimal Wall/Percentage Wall
- Geoboards for measuring perimeter and area of a shape
- Equivalence games for fractions, decimals and percentages
- Sweet treat Café: Develops various skills such as reading from bar charts, addition, division, sorting, counting, multiplication, questioning etc